Thursday 12 May 2011

Hmm, I suppose it is time for one of those update thingywotsits. To be honest, I haven't been doing anything lately that is interesting to write about. I applied for college -English language & lit, communication and culture, critical thinking- and I'm waiting for them to contact me with a date for my interview. Not really looking forward to the prospect as sitting down and having questions fired at me on a one-to-one basis makes me feel a little less than comfortable.

In other news, I've been doing a lot of reading as usual. Most recently, the following...

These wonderful books will be proudly placed on my bookshelf and I encourage anyone and everyone who cares about this screwed up world we live in to read them also.

That's about it for now folks. ;)

2 comments:

  1. those books look really interesting!!

    i know what you mean though i havent had anything to say either. :p good luck with college! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic books that I'd encourage everyone to read! Even though I've considered myself a feminist for many years, after reading these books I feel like they've opened my eyes to things that are preventing me from having equal opertunities as a female. Definitely worth a read. (:
    Thanks a lot, I'm still waiting to hear from college about my interview date, and rushing downstairs to check the mail every morning! xD <3

    ReplyDelete