Friday 15 April 2011

Otha stuffz.

Sooooooo, today I went with Aisling and Lauren to see Red Riding Hood. To be quite honest it was pretty crap. It just felt like some sort of murder mystery with unnecessary gore, and it lasted wayyyy too long. It's unfortunate though because I think they had an opportunity to make it a really good/interesting version of the original children's story, and instead it was just like one long wait to find out who this "wolf" really was. Not worth the extortionate price I paid for a ticket. However, I'm still pretty happy to have met up with Lauren particularly after such a long while of not seeing her.

Speaking of other good movies I've seen lately, I must recommend a couple! A few weeks ago I went to see SuckerPunch with my friend Laura. It was a pretty damn good movie, totally insane and twisted, just the way it should be, heehee. It could have been improved as far as the plot goes and the ending was kind of sucky but it was still a good movie. I also recently watched Despicable Me, which is super hilarious and just totally unique as far as the storyline goes. Definitely recommended. Hmm what else? Not much.

I've not been doing much of interest lately, so your best bet for contact with me or whatever is probably on one of the websites belowwww -

www.twitter.com/HEXX_
www.facebook.com/GigiWantsTea
www.PurpleCupcake.deviantart.com

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see Sucker Punch & Despicable me! :D

    ReplyDelete