Wednesday 30 March 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Apologies for the bad quality of the photo, I was rushing and trying to get ready and didn't have time to set up my mirror nearer the window! >.<')

Yay, my Bodyline skirt arrived today! Isn't it pretty? The quality of the material is very good, and I love the design and shape! Since my petti hasn't arrived yet I've only tried it on with a layered skirt underneath, but it still creates a nice a-line shape. I'm very pleased with it. 

My mum booked a day off work today and we went to town and got some lunch - my falafel burger was really good! Yum!- and I took pictures of my purchases for my PoupleGirl account, and made them into a kind of collage to post here!

Photobucket
I seem to have gone socks mad today, but I didn't mean to! Eveything here except the vintage ring and compact mirror was bought today - the other two I added in as I had pictures of them for PoupeeGirl.

I had a really fun time!










3 comments:

  1. thank you for following me! <3

    that skirt looks super cute on you!!
    i love the bunny socks =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, your blog posts are interesting. (:
    Thank you very much, I'm really pleased with it, and my bunny socks too, they're very comfy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this skirt is adorable :3

    ReplyDelete