Monday 28 March 2011

So yesterday I went out shopping in Sheffield, and I ended up buying some pretty cute items! I know I was supposed to be saving my money buttttt...well I don't really have an excuse, I'm just bad I guess!^_^

 I figured I'd post them here and show them off, and considering I also took photos of them for my PoupeeGirl closet!

Photobucket
My mum bought me this really cute blouse! It looks super tiny, but the waist is elasticated, so it'll stretch when I wear it! ^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then went to H&M and I had a spazz at how much Hello Kitty stuff they had! I bought these items 'cause I thought the colours in the eyeshadow palette were super cute and the strawberry lotion smells great! Strawberries are by far my favourite fruit...

Photobucket
Told you I love strawberries! This is so adorable.

Photobucket
Aren't these stickers totally sweet? I thought so. I bought them to use to decorate hair clips and brooches!

Well that's about all I bought, but I almost spent up! We had a really nice time though. I have a skirt from Bodyline on the way -it should be delivered tomorrow- and also a really nice black chiffon petticoat that should be here soon too! That's about everything for now, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. oo so very cute<3 I love hello kitty accessories! Do you like japanese song? I love an cafe, are on your youtube list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! ^_^ I love Hello Kitty too! I really like Japanese music, mostly j-rock and j-pop, and an cafe are my favourite Japanese band! I'm so sad they're on hiatus now! T.T <3

    ReplyDelete