Saturday 19 March 2011

Yummy blog!

Konnicha! Hello, sparkling new blog. So today I went shopping to buy supplies to make my mum's future Mothers' Day present. I got everything I wanted and I can't wait to make it. It was such a lovely sunny and OMG, *warm* day today! Its such a nice change after all the cold weather we've had lately, the sun puts me in a much better mood, too. I also bought a new Japapanese "audio pack" which includes a CD and phrasebook. I hope I can learn as easily as I can with my current audio CD, although I'm quite sure this new one is basically just the phrases, and that most of the information comes from the book. Hmm. We shall see.

Another thing I did today was make an awesome and yummy dessert for our family dinner. I made brandy snap baskets filled with caramel sauce, fruit, more caramel sauce, and topped it with a little whippy cream! Mmm, it was so good. Here is some photographic evidence of its yummy-ness, should I ever need any in court.

Photobucket

Why do people complain at the thought of eating fruit?! Its so yummy! ^_^

In other news, I tweaked my blog page a little bit with a few gadgets and the like, and I actually also tried to download and apply a few cool templates, but apparently there was something wrong with each of them. *Shakes fist* Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually! I think that's all I have to say for the moment. Peace! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment