Wednesday 20 February 2013

One of those days

Today is one of those maintenance days where one bums around in a pair of bloomers, drinks lots of tea and does laundry! My kitty has been going crazy today! She will not leave the curtains alone and is generally meowing to the point of my distraction -it is not fun when your skype call is interrupted about ten times so you can scold your misbehaving feline...



Not the most exciting of activities, but a day must be reserved for this type of thing. Also, I'm procrastinating with certain things like re-dyeing my hair, getting That Doctor's Appointment and to top it off, I have a strange allergy that is causing the skin on my hands to be extremely dry and sting, andd my anaemia seems to be making progress in it's war against my over-the-counter non-prescription iron/b12 pills. Must. Sleep. At. Reasonable. Time. Tonight.

In other news, I ordered my Asylum tickets this week which is a small load off my mind. I am much looking forward to the lolita meet up this weekend also, I will finally get to give everyone their christmas presents (yes, it's about time!)

Hmm, I think that's about it, now to proceed with laundry, cut my fringe and find some sort of odd-job to complete!
 Here is a random bathroom photograph since I have no intention of snapping myself right now!  
















1 comment: