Monday 25 February 2013

Outing!

Well, that's another week over with. Yesterday I met up with a few friends and went out to an exhibition of 18th century dress, and then out for dinner, which was nice. The exhibit was very small and didn't take us long to get around, but nonetheless it was a fun time. 

         Charlotte and myself.

A self-taken shot of all of us that turned out pretty well. 

It was indeed a very fun time and we discussed the events which are coming up and should be a lot of fun. Money of course (and clothing oneself) is a key problem for attending all of these lovely events, but at least a lack of funds fosters creativity in my outfit choices. We are meeting up in a couple of weeks to go and see Oz because ever since I saw the trailer with all of its top-hatted, steampunk-inspired iconographic glory I have wanted badly to make it one of the rare movies I catch in the theater. I am somewhat skeptical about the steampunk element, but I'm hoping it will be well thought-out and not totally uninformed, simply incorporating goggles to contribute to a trend. Hopes are high! 

That's about it, now I must get back to doing something more productive than watching family guy and attempting the futile task of sorting through voluntary job ops. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Now we just have to figure out outfits...

    ReplyDelete