Tuesday 30 April 2013

Lolita corner: Milky-chan!

So, on saturday before Lucky-Con I picked up my new lolita JSK. It's Milky-Chan! I've wanted this print FOREVER and when I asked about it in the sales comm I only found one person who was selling this replica jsk. I'm pretty pleased with the dress itself, Milky-Chan is such a adorable mascot... 
 
The dress comes with detachable waist ties with adorable black heart buttons.
It comes with a large detachable bow for the dress and a barrette. 
 
 I love the print! The presents and little crowns are adorable.

The lace can be a concern for a lot of lolitas but the lace on this dress is actually really soft and nice quality, so I got lucky I guess! I can't wait to put together my first co-ord with this JSK! <3

Also, check out my super cute wrist cuffs I got at Lucky Con from Stocking Shock!


Yesterday I went into Lincoln and managed to get K-ON manga for the first time. Sadly they didn't have the number I wanted but since I watch the anime it's not like it'll be full of spoilers!
 Of course I have to use this super cute sweet lolita bookmark that my friend Ari got for me!

Well that's about all for now folks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! That JSK looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks, it's really pretty. ^_^

    ReplyDelete