Monday 30 December 2013

2013 Year end, and defeating procrastination!



Long time no write!
It has been a busy few months and the holiday season has just ended, and I am attempting to use this time to relax, ward off the inevitable stress headaches of the season and catch up with things I've been procrastinating with! It has been a pretty successful day, and I have managed to clean out my second bedroom, and find homes for some lovely new things I received as gifts.









I did have a nice time this christmas. For me it's a secular holiday to celebrate the year gone by and the new one ahead. I got some wonderful gifts, including copious amounts of books... and a Kindle, for more books!


And no, I have not amassed any number of vampire novels on the Kindle. Of course not.

I'm very lucky to have received such thoughtful gifts!

In other news, the month ahead is looking very busy, but hopefully I will find time to post again in a timely fashion.


My friends often joke about my fondness for stripes. I didn't realise how right they were until the other day.


I've done some fun things this year, and managed to attend some really fun events with friends. 



 



1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of books! Hope the rest of your festive season is fun too :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete