Tuesday 4 March 2014

Burlesque and hair cuts!

First things first! More photographs from derby last week:


Spot me line up NSOing with Dionne, complete with clipboard. So legit.

 
On sunday I had the fun experience of attending the Gilded Merkin Burlesque revue and cabaret.
I saw the show with my friends Charlotte, Beth and Lydia, who kindly drove us there as it was about an hour away. After some slight timekeeping issues (okay, pretty close calls!) and having to trek across the city to the venue in the rain, we finally made it to our awesome balcony seats. The show itself was great, funny and incredibly varied, featuring comedy performances, cabaret dance and even an aerial acrobat. Sadly you're not able to take photographs during the show, but it was a good time.

  
L-R: Lydia, Beth, Charlotte, me.
 
As you may notice from the photograph, I have had my hair cut! It's the shortest I've ever had it. I'm liking it so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment