Wednesday 26 February 2014

Fresh Meat, writing and comic books.

It's been a pretty good couple of weeks. Above (and below!) are photographs of the recent LBRG recruitment day last weekend that I helped out at. My friend Megan was there to try things out and really enjoyed herself - it's awesome to pass on something so fun to another person. There were a lot of new people and they seemed to have really enjoyed it. 


Not a lot happening apart from that lately, but things have still been pretty good. 
I'm looking forward to hopefully having another meet up with my lolita friends before going all the way to London with them in just over a months time - and thus I need to get saving up!

This seems to be an accurate representation of my sleep schedule recently, minus the artistic skill. 

 I have been informed that the latest issue of the steampunk magazine I write for will be finally released soon as there were some complications with the printers. It's rewarding to be part of a project like this. 
I have also recently applied for college this coming September and I'm waiting to hear back (fingers crossed!)
I think that's all the disjointed news I have for now!
 
Oh, wait!
I was recently introduced to two awesome comic book series by my comics-mad friend Ari: Rat Queens and Sex Criminals. Totally unique concepts for someone like me who tends to usually stick to weirder graphic novel - empowering female characters! Weird themes! Explicit artwork that you might not want to read on the bus! (You're welcome)

No comments:

Post a Comment